The health and safety of Avant-Garde Global Transportation’s clients, chauffeur’s, staff, and partners are our highest priority ! As we continue to manage our way through this crisis, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations and ensure the health and safety of our chauffeurs and passengers. We encourage passengers and drivers to minimize physical contact such as shaking hands and passing items like business cards until further notice. We are also removing items such as reading materials from our vehicles that may be touched by multiple passengers.
Our vehicle cleaning standards have always been well above industry standards, and we are raising these standards even further during this time not just with our cars, but we have communicated this to our Affiliate Network as well !
Per CDC and government guidelines, Avant-Garde Global Transportation has implemented the following minimum standard protocols:
- Chauffeur’s & ALL passengers will be required to wear a face covering and complimentary face masks will be available for all passengers.
- Chauffeur’s exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or chills shall not drive until cleared by a Doctor.
- Passengers with COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or chills will not be able to utilize AWG Ambassador services.
- Chauffeur’s will use industrial-grade cleaners and make sure every interior surface and door handles are properly disinfected BEFORE & AFTER each trip effectively killing viruses.
- Chauffeur’s shall thoroughly clean and disinfect with the CDC recommended alcohol-based disinfectant in-between every ride, paying special attention to seating areas, armrests and door handles.
- Sanitizing alcohol wipes and/or hand sanitizer will be available in all vehicles for drivers and passengers.
- Drivers will wear disposable gloves to support customers with luggage.